The Tracking System: Jira Sevice Desk
LTS uses Jira Service Desk to track your LTS help requests. The system provides you with an easy-to-use portal for creating, updating, and checking the status of your requests.
<h2>Take a tour of Jira Service Desk</h2>
<iframe src="https://lehighonline.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Embed.aspx?id=ef9951b9-8dce-4625-ae83-a9ec016dba84&v=1" width="720" height="405" style="padding: 0px; border: 1px solid #464646;" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Jira Service Desk Home Screen
Note the key features of the main screen:
- Search bar: You may not need to submit a service request! Search the knowledge base here for answers to common questions.
- Request Types: Select the request type that most closely matches your need.
- Previous Requests List: Click here to see all of your previous requests, comment on their status, etc.
What happens next?
- What's asked on the request form?
- What do all these details mean?
- How can I see my current and previous requests?