- The Classroom Technology and Computing Sites pages describe all of the LTS-supported libraries, computing sites, classrooms, conference rooms, study spaces, and workshops on campus, and allow searching for particular equipment.
- Need to find a free public site or lab computer? Check out this LTS app https://www.lehigh.edu/pubsite/ – it helps you locate or find where there are open computers on campus.
- The LTS RoomFinder provides interactive web-access to maps of all three campuses, and includes layouts for many rooms within buildings. Type in a building name, and room number, and locate it.
- Submit a photo or image to be displayed at the desktop of the public sites and labs - go.lehigh.edu/deskthopphoto to learn more.
LTS's staff are mainly stationed in:
Additional service areas include:
Lost and Found:
- Each library has a Lost and Found. Contact the Circulation Desk at EWFM Library (610-758-3070) or Linderman Library (610-758-3030) if you left or lost personal items at a library. Note that the University Center also has a lost and found.