Ensemble Video provides single-sign on authentication through the InCommon Federation, which means that Lehigh faculty, staff and students are able to use their Lehigh generated usernames and passwords to access the service in an easy secure manner. Please view the directions below that outline accessing the Ensemble Video cloud service.
How to log into Ensemble Video cloud service
- Open a browser and go to https://cloud.ensemblevideo.com/
- Next, leave the username and password fields blank, and instead click on the link "Click Here to Logon to Your Institution" under the Login button.
- Choose Lehigh University from the list of Organizations and click on the "Select" button to continue.
- Next, if you are not already logged into SSO, sign into Ensemble Video cloud service using your Lehigh username and password (same as email).
- You will arrive in Ensemble Video in your media library. Help materials are located there to assist you further or you may contact your instructional technology consultant.
Trouble Shooting Ensemble Video Links
There is a known issue with a plug in on Google Chrome called AdBlock.
Here are directions on how to allow ensemble videos to play in google chrome if you have this Ad Block plug in installed.
OR you could open an incognito chrome browser.