The Classroom Technology and Computing Sites pages describe all of the LTS-supported libraries, computing sites, classrooms, conference rooms, study spaces, and workshops on campus, and allow searching for particular equipment.
Need to find a free public site or lab computer? Check out this LTS app https://www.lehigh.edu/pubsite/ – it helps you locate or find where there are open computers on campus.
The LTS Facilities main buildings include:
- Linderman Library at 30 Library Drive, Bethlehem, PA
- EW Fairchild-Martindale Library at 8A E. Packer Avenue, Bethlehem, PA
- EW Fairchild-Martindale Computing Center at 8B E. Packer Avenue, Bethlehem, PA
Additional service areas include:
- Special Collections in the Bayer Galleria on the 3rd floor of Linderman Library
- The Scheler Humanities Forum in Linderman 200
- The Digital Media Studio and Classroom at the south end of the EWFM Library
- View library and computing center hours
- View Digital Media Studio hours
- Special Collections public hours are Monday through Friday, 1:00-5:00 p.m. Morning visits may be arranged by appointment.
Each library has a Lost and Found. Contact the Circulation Desk at EWFM Library (610-758-3070) or Linderman Library (610-758-3030) if you left or lost personal items at a library. Note that the University Center also has a lost and found.
An interactive map showing all of the Lehigh University buildings and facilities is available at https://go.lehigh.edu/roomfinder
Would you like to submit a photo or image to be displayed at the desktop of the public sites and labs? Go to go.lehigh.edu/deskthopphoto to learn more.