LTS sponsors a Research Computing Team (see the LTS Research Computing web site) , which maintains on-campus resources for high-performance computing (HPC) and high-volume storage (Ceph).
- Separate Accounts are needed to access HPC resources: Service Levels (1 - free, 2 - paid)
- Grant Proposal assistance
- Ceph storage – Large volume distributed storage system. Hosts the R-Drive (faculty storage).
- Training – how to use HPC resources, Linux
- HPC Mailing List
- Network resources ( XSEDE, Globus, Internet2, DMZ)
- Research Computing
- Local Compute resources status.