A number of administrative systems are used to support the work of the University. Some of these systems include: Banner, Avow, Axiom, DARS, Argos, Nolij, QAS, Cognos, 25Live Room Scheduler, and Evisions Form Fusion.
Banner is the integrated information system used by Lehigh to support business processes. The Banner system manages student information, accounts receivable, financial aid, alumni/advancement, finance, and human resources.
- About Banner (includes Banner links, requesting access, and more)
- Changing a Banner password
- Banner 9 (includes product release information, searching, navigation, and Ellucian's documentation)
- Transcripts. Students and former students can request transcripts and Registration and Academic Services. Some request options do not require Lehigh credentials.
- e-Bill suite
- e-Be-Bill suite login
- Make a parent or family member an authorized user of the e-Bill suite
- e-Bill suite login issues. Students log in with their Lehigh username and password. Parents log in with their preferred email address and a password established for the e-Bill suite – these credentials are NOT the same as the Lehigh parent username/password that allows them into the campus portal. Parents can reset the e-Bill suite password on the e-Bill suite login page.
- Can't view your e-Bill suite .pdf statement? This may be because the pdf statement is secure and designed to be read with Adobe Acrobat reader. Follow these instructions to view your bill with Adobe Acrobat. Viewers such as Preview (Mac OS) and browser viewers may not work.