LUapps is Lehigh's implementation of the Citrix software virtualization system, and provides access to a large number of University-licensed Windows applications, and can be run any time, anywhere, and from any device. The LUapps environment allows direct access to the software without installing it locally on your own device.
- Get started right away: https://go.lehigh.edu/luapps.
- Detailed information and instructions: https://lts.lehigh.edu/services/virtual-software-luapps.
Note that the Citrix client software connects you to a virtual environment in which LUapps' programs run on servers in the Computing Center. The system allows you to access files from many locations, including the device you're connecting from, if it's a Windows or macOS-based device. For full information see the explanation on the LTS Site.
- FAQ: LUapps
- How To Find Your Citrix Client Version Number (and Check for Updates)
- Kumo Setup and Use Instructions
- LUapps: Copy a File from LUapps to Course Site
- LUapps: Finding and Saving Files (Citrix)
- LUapps: Install the Citrix Client Software
- LUapps and the Virtual Computing Lab: Getting Started
- LUapps Virtual Desktop (VDI)
- macOS: Re-Set File Access Permission for LUapps (Citrix)