Course Site offers a way for you to share files, multimedia and other types of content. Additionally, there are several ways to link content from 3rd party services into your course. This section covers some of the different ways in which you can manage various types of content on your course site.
How to add Resources
To add a Resource to your site:
1) Log into Course Site and enter the course to which you want to add an activity.
2) Click on the Turn editing on button
3) In the topic area where you want to place the content, click on the Add an activity or resource link
4) Select File, link, folder or other resource listed under the Resources section from the menu displayed
5) Enter the name you wish to be displayed in the "Name" box (and a description if required)
6) Scroll down through the various settings associated with the selected activity.
7) Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page.