Course Site activities include any interactive content that does not requires two-way communication with between individuals in a course site. Assignments, OU wikis, OU blogs and forums are just a few of the types of activities that can be made available for students or course participants to use in a course. Please see below for video and text instructions about how to add activities to a course site.
How to add an activity
To add an activity to your site:
1) Log into Course Site and enter the course to which you want to add an activity.
2) Click on the Turn editing on button
3) In the topic area where you want to place the content, click on the Add an Activity pulldown menu
4) Select Assignments, OU wikis, OU blogs, forums, etc. from the pulldown menu
5) Enter the name you wish to be displayed in the "Name" box (and a description if required)
6) Scroll down through the various settings associated with the selected activity.
7) Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page.