Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.
Conditional activities enable teachers to restrict the availability of any activity. Conditional activities are available for most activities as well as resources used in Course Site. This feature allows the teacher in the course to restrict access to a particular piece of content based on conditions such as date/time or completion/grades.
- Add an activity/resource or turn editing on to edit an existing activity/resource.
- Once you are in the settings page, either click "expand all" to display the settings in all of the sections, or scroll down to the section labeled "Restrict Access" and click on the title to expand this section of settings.
- Choose the appropriate settings that make sense for your purposes or restriction as detailed in the screenshot below. (ie. date/time, grade condition, etc.)
- If you need to add multiple conditions, click the "Add x grade conditions to form" button until you have added the appropriate number of conditions and configure as needed.
- Be sure to choose whether you want the activity to show on the front of your course page (greyed-out with information) or to remain hidden until access conditions are met.
- Once you have completed setting these options, click the "Save and return to course" button.