Follow these steps to connect your device:
1. Obtain your device's MAC (ethernet) address (instructions at go.lehigh.edu/macaddress. Every wireless device comes with a unique MAC address. You will need to know what your device's MAC address is. Instructions for viewing the MAC address vary by the device. If you are unsure how to find the MAC address you can call the Help Desk for assistance.
2. Register your device on LUNA (this must be done on campus, or while connected to the VPN)
- Go to https://ntools.lehigh.edu/auth/macauth/
- You will be prompted to log in with your Lehigh credentials. Just follow the on-screen instructions to register your device.
3. Connect the device to Luna on your device. You will need to manually connect to luna on your device using that device's instructions / tools. Luna is hidden and will not appear in the list of available wireless networks. On your device just use an 'Add network' option and manually enter in "luna."
4. Note that luna device registrations must be renewed periodically. Set yourself a reminder . . .