As part of the process of setting up Remote Access to your Office Computer, you may need to set the System Preferences on a Mac to allow that to happen. Follow the steps below:
1. For this to work, you'll need to have administrative rights on your computer. Most users have them on their assigned machines, but if you don't you'll need to make a request for help from your Computing Consultant.
2. Click on the 'Apple' menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and select 'System Preferences'
3. In the System Preferences window, click on the icon for 'Sharing' preferences.
4. In the Sharing panel, place a check in the box next to 'Remote Management'.
5. Next, click the 'Options' button, and check off all of the options, and click 'OK'.