Mac users can connect to the R-Drive (and Ceph) using the command line or menu commands. The instructions below describe using menu commands and dialogs.
1. Click anywhere on the desktop to make 'Finder' the front application
2. From the 'Go' menu, select 'Connect to Server . . .'.
3. In the 'Server Address' box in the resulting window, type 'smb://rdrive.cc.lehigh.edu' and click 'Connect'. If desired, click the 'plus' button to add the server to your list of 'Favorite Servers'
4. When prompted, approve the network connection by clicking 'Connect'.
5. The contents of your R-Drive, and any other Ceph spaces to which you have rights, will be displayed. If your system is so configured, an icon for the volume will also be displayed on the desktop.