If you do not already have Creative Cloud desktop app installed on your computer, please see Creative Cloud License & Install Troubleshooting.
Only follow these instructions if:
- You have received notification that your new license assignments are completed and ready to use.
- Or, want to ensure you are logged into your LTS-managed Adobe Account to access your assigned license.
Signing In and Activating Your License
- If it is not already running, then launch the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- Sign in with your Lehigh account
Enter just the text “lehigh.edu” not your email address. This is a shortcut to ensure that the correct domain and your licensed account is logged into.
Do not create an account. Do not log in with any of the other account options such Google, Facebook or Apple.
- If your account is entitled to install and use Creative Cloud the “Install” button will appear next to each application.