In November 2019, Google announced "Google Cloud Print, Google’s cloud-based printing solution that has been in beta since 2010, will no longer be supported as of December 31, 2020. Beginning January 1, 2021, devices across all operating systems will not be able to print using Cloud Print."
Google Cloud Print is a web-based service that forwards print jobs of common types of documents (ones that can be viewed in Google Drive) from Google-enabled apps and websites to specified network printers for users that are signed into their Lehigh Google account. At Lehigh, all LTS Computing Site printers have all been made available to this system. Follow the links below for instructions on printing from each environment.
- Upload files directly from a desktop computer to the Google Cloud Print website
- The Google Chrome Browser
- Google apps on Apple mobile devices.
- Android devices using the Google Cloud Print app.
- Via Email directly to the printers.
Also, please help us out by sending us your feedback on LTS’s setup of Google Cloud Print.