If you receive this message when trying to access Lehigh Wifi on your MacBook Pro, these are some steps you can try.
- Click on Finder in the bottom left in Dock
- Click on Applications under Favorites
- Search for the Utilities Folder
- Double Click Keychain Access to open
- Under Keychains, make sure to be in “login” section
- Scroll to the bottom, and right click on “lehigh” and delete.
- Restart MacBook Pro,
- Right click on Wifi Symbol
- Sign in again to Lehigh Wifi with your Lehigh username and Password