- Purchase a new computer - Guidelines on purchasing new computers and devices. For Staff and Faculty, Lehigh's Purchasing Department requires approval of many computer purchases by your department's Computing Consultant.
- The LTS Help Desk coordinates providing assistance with all aspects of computer use at Lehigh:
- The serve as the primary point of contact for all computing and library support issues.
- They manage the ticketing system, and work to ensure that everyone gets the assistance they need.
- They escalate and refer issues as needed to other LTS teams, including:
- The STARS team, which provides in-person on-site and walk-up help for students and their computer and technology needs,
- The Security Team, which monitors and responds to online threats and vulnerabilities, and maintains accounts for users,
- Computing Consultants – experienced, on-site computer troubleshooters that work by appointment
- Instructional Technology Consultants – experts in the use of classroom and instructional technologies
- Classroom Support Team – technicians focused on keeping Lehigh's classroom systems up and running
- Distance Education Team – video streaming and recording experts focussed on web technologies for instruction
- Systems Engineering Team – system administrators and managers for the University's site-wide IT infrastructure
- Enterprise Systems Team – software system managers for the University's administrative systems, like Banner, and the 25live scheduling system.
- After referral from a Consultant, the Computer Repair Services (CRS) team provides vendor-certified repair and upgrade services (both in- and out-of-warranty) to faculty, staff and students for business-class units from Apple, Dell, and Lenovo.
- Read about LTS Laptop Loans.