Currently, you can find the One Button Studio and Lightboard Studio in the EWFM Library, in Room 519A 522A of the south wing.
The studio can be used in a number of way for many reasons:
- Using the green screen to create videos with professional visuals
- Recording interviews or podcast
Basic Instructions for Recording
- Insert your flash drive (must be FAT32 format and have at least 1 GB free space) into the USB hub. This will turn on the studio lights and the video preview window will appear.
- When you are ready to record, press the large silver button. You will have a 5 second countdown to position yourself in front of the camera before recording officially begins.
- When you are finished, press the button again to stop recording. Wait a few moments for your file to be written to your flash drive.
- You may now remove your flash drive from the USB hub. The studio lights will turn off and the One Button Studio software will reset. Your recording is saved to your flash drive as an .mp4 file.