- Go to Administration block > Course administration > Users > Enrolled users
On the Enrolled Users page that loads, click the Enroll users button (typically at the top right or bottom right of the page).
Info This page will also display other potentially useful information about enrolled users. The Last access to course column will show last time accessed the course.
The Enroll users pop-up window will appear (pictured below). Use the Assign roles drop-down menu to choose the correct role.
Info You will only see roles for which you have permission to grant. If you do not select a role, the person will simply be enrolled in the course and show up in the list of users but unable to interact with the course in any capacity due to the lack of assigned role.
- Browse or search for the user. You can search on last name, first name, or username, by entering the search string in the search field. There will be a short wait for suggested names to appear.
- Note: If a person is already enrolled in the course, there will be no suggestions.
- Select the user you wish to add from the list of suggestions.
- When you have found the person to enroll, click the Enroll button in the row corresponding to the person you want to enroll (or opposite the user's name and email).