A number of policies have been drafted and approved which can be found at http://lts.lehigh.edu/services/library-computing-policies
Process for Policy Adoption
- ACIS develops a draft policy for discussion and revision by the ACIS members.
- The draft policy is sent electronically to the LU community for feedback for a period of 30 days.
- The comments from the LU community are reviewed by ACIS. Revisions are made to the draft policy.
- The final draft is sent to the provost for review, modification, adoption, or rejection.
- After the provost's approval, an electronic message is sent to the LU community advising that the policy has been adopted. The policy is posted on the Library and Technology Services (LTS) Policies web page.
ACIS members are appointed by the Provost and serve 2 year terms. Membership is composed of 4 faculty members (1 from each college) and 4 staff members.
Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering - vacant
Timothy Foley Ilena Key - Chief Technology Officer - chair
Donna Cressman - Coordinator, Library & Technology Services
Minutes are available at this page: ACIS Meeting Minutes