- Content = patchy, sometimes incorrect, vandalized, etc. (On the other hand, often far, far more thorough / current than textbook....)
- Vehicle for developing students' historical thinking skills (diagram of WP structure and HT-as-applied-epistemology)
- Opportunity for 'doing' history? For example, I wrote the first version of an entry on a Bethlehem history topic, steelworker Henry Noll.
- And a short digression into cultural geography
- Multiple WPs = different communities' voices, views.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenape -- you can look up whatever info you like
- http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenape -- is this the same or different? Who wrote this?
- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenape -- note the difference in title (Lenapes) -- Lenape by itself can refer to the people, the language, or a type of potato!