The Campus Portal was decommissioned on June 9, 2020. The services it provided are still available at the links below. If you have questions, see www.lehigh.edu/help for your support options.
- If you have a six-character parent login/username, go to connect.lehigh.edu and select Parent Access to view student information for parents (schedules, grades, etc.). You need a parent account to access Parents info here. Contact the Registration and Academic Services office to request a parent accountYou can use your Student Record Proxy Access to see your student's financial and student records, class schedules, and grades. Once your student has granted you access, you can sign in to your account to view all information to which your student has granted access.
- More resources for parents are on the Lehigh Parents and Family page (Banner, eBill suite, GoldPlus, Financial Aid, etc.)
Student and Academic Services:
Lehigh News and Campus Info:
- SALE, WANTED, LOST, HOUSING - online bulletin boards
- Inside Lehigh - Campus events and Lehigh in the news, facebook, Instagram
- Path to Prominence - news, vision, roadmap
- Stream.lehigh.edu - live web cam's around campus
The Network Server and Portal: A History
The Lehigh Campus Portal was established in 2003 as a replacement for the Network Server, Launched in 1991, the Network Server was a Campus Wide Information System that provided email and electronic bulletin board access in a simple terminal interface. Prior to the Network Server, the university used a system providing similar services, called MUSIC/SP, which was developed by McGill University and sold by IBM. The system was in operation from 1985 to 1992.
The Campus Portal was built on a web application framework called Luminis, developed by Campus Pipeline, which was later acquired by SCT and now Ellucian. It provided a number of "channels" organized by a user’s role, and a single sign on (SSO) interface linking to a number of different services. In 2018, Lehigh’s Enrollment Services rolled out a new cloud-based student portal and graduate student portal which use software developed by EnrollmentRx (ERx) and runs on top of Salesforce.
The Campus Portal was decommissioned in June, 2020.