- International rates and time periods apply to all campus users. International rates and times are in effect seven days a week. All times are shown in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Calls to any location within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) are 9.5 cents per minute.
- American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Tobago/Trinidad and the Virgin Islands(US/British) are billed as domestic calls from Lehigh at the rate of 10 cents per minute.
- Calls to Canada are 18 cents per minute.
- Calls to Mexico are 18-19 cents per minute.
- Directory Assisted calls are billed at a flat rate of $1.99
If you have any questions, please contact Telecommunications Services at x85300
Please note: Calls placed to mobile phones at international destinations (GMSS-Global Mobile Satellite System, Maristat, Atl. E Maristat, Atl. W Maristat, Ind. Maristat, Pac Maristat) may not be billed at Lehigh's regular international rates. These calls may be billed at a special "mobile" rate, which is higher than conventional international rates. Billing for these calls may not occur immediately on your Lehigh telephone statement , but may be billed directly to your Bursar bill from Telecommunications. A letter will be sent to notify you should this occurdelayed by a month.