- You'll need to press Ctrl-Alt-Del (the Control, Alt, and Delete keys) to open the login screen.
- After that, you'll need a Lehigh User Account to log in.
- If someone else is logged in, and the system is 'Locked', (but you know no one is currently using it) you can force the system to reset power off by holding down the power button for 5-10 seconds. This will cause the previous user to lose any work they didn't save, so be considerate. Wait a few seconds and then power it back on.
- Please remember to Log Off of the system before you leave. To do this, click on the 'Start' button, and select 'Log Off' by hovering your cursor over the carat to the right of the 'Shut Down' button.
- If you need to install additional software, you can find downloads and instructions on the Lehigh University Software pages.