- Recent news:
- Print: current print issues are kept in Linderman and Fairchild-Martindale for 3 months
- Historic news:
- ProQuest: 1851-2015. Full text with page PDFs.
- Microfilm: 1857-2008 housed in Linderman
Are you being prompted to purchase an article that should be accessible, or with a login that does not accept
- If you're connected to Lehigh remotely, make sure you are connected to the VPN using the “Library Resources” option – not the default which is "General Access."
- If you're not using the VPN, and you are off campus, download and install the Cisco Anyconnect VPN using the LTS VPN instructions. Make sure to select the 'Library Resources' option from the dropdown menu.
- If you are on campus, try accessing the article through Asa. Links there will send you through our EZproxy instance, which should ensure you get access to everything Lehigh owns or subscribes to.
To learn more about Special Collections at Lehigh please visit this page on the Library Website.
How can I tell if the
libraries have an item (article, journal, or book)?
The single most authoritative source for what the Libraries have purchased or subscribed-to is ASA, our online catalog at library.lehigh.edu (see image below for ASA's main page).
Do the Libraries subscribe to the Financial Times?
Yes, you can find the Financial Times link within the Libraries Database List. You must sign into this resource by using the Subscribe option in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen while on campus or connected to the VPN from off-campus. Then click on the Join Now button to enter your information and preferences.