- Recent news:
- Print: current print issues are kept in Linderman and Fairchild-Martindale for 3 months
- Historic news:
- ProQuest: 1851-2015. Full text with page PDFs.
- Microfilm: 1857-2008 housed in Linderman
you being prompted to purchase an article that should be accessible, or with a
login that does not
- If you're connected to Lehigh remotely, make sure you are connected to the VPN using the “Library Resources” option – not the default which is "General Access."
- If you're not using the VPN, and you are off campus, download and install the Cisco Anyconnect VPN using the LTS VPN instructions. Make sure to select the 'Library Resources' option from the dropdown menu.
- If you are on campus, try accessing the article through Asa. Links there will send you through our EZproxy instance, which should ensure you get access to everything Lehigh owns or subscribes to.