- Go to, https://accounts.lehigh.edu/forgot
- On the Forgot page, enter your Lehigh username (i.e. anj321) to reset your Lehigh account password
- You will be prompted to answer your three security questions. Note that they are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as you typed them when you created them. Kathleen Frederick I think that it collapses spaces, they are not case sensitive, and it strips out punctuation...
- If you cannot answer your three security questions, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 610-758-4357 (8-HELP) / email@example.com.
- After successful entry of your security questions you'll be prompted to create a new password. Please note:
- The password cannot be the same as a previous password.
- It must be at least 8 characters and contain letters as well as at least one number or symbol character.