Do the libraries subscribe to the New York Times?
Lehigh students, faculty, and staff can enjoy full online access to the the New York Times
courtesy of the Lehigh Libraries. Full-text of this publications is available via www.nytimes.com, and through mobile apps.
- ON-CAMPUS: If your are on Lehigh's network, you can get full online access simply by navigating directly to www.nytimes.com.
- OFF-CAMPUS (without Academic Pass): If you are off campus and have not activated your Academic Pass, you must first connect to Lehigh's VPN before navigating to www.nytimes.com for full online access.
- FROM ANYWHERE ON ANY DEVICE: If you wish to access the New York Times from anywhere off-campus WITHOUT using the VPN, or via the NYT App, you must first complete a one-time registration to activate your Academic Pass. To activate your pass, follow these instructions.
If you are looking for older content, you can search the library databases:
- Recent news:
- Print: current print issues are kept in Linderman and Fairchild-Martindale for 3 months
- Historic news:
- ProQuest: 1851-2015. Full text with page PDFs.
- Microfilm: 1857-2008 housed in Linderman