Friday, 24 Aug 2012
- Expedition of Lewis & Clark, created by Natalie Green, spring 2008
- Philadelphia circa the Constitutional Convention, created by Jeff Snyder, summer 2010
- Plate tectonic evidence, assembled by Jeff Tanen, summer 2012
- Jewish populations circa Holocaust ver01a.m3vz (author, 2011)
- Enslaved populations, 1790-1860 (author & Doug Scott, 2009-2012)
Other examples of geospatial tools in a variety of contexts
- Augmented reality applications – for example, the Bad News in Bethlehem game played on the Lehigh campus. (Created by Denise Bressler & Dr. Alec Bodzin)
- VisEyes tools from the University of Virginia – for example, Jefferson's Travels & Jefferson's Mail.
- Flickr map.
Contact info (for more about geospatial tools, teacher ed at Lehigh, etc.): hammond [at] lehigh [dot] edu