- ARIS (Augmented Reality and Interactive Storytelling): http://arisgames.org/
- Aurasma (sponsors of Tottenham Hotspur!): https://www.aurasma.com/
- TaleBlazer (from MIT): http://taleblazer.org/
For our activities: Please download, install, and create an account in ARIS.
We have two activities that we can do up in Iacocca Hall
- Community needs game: Uses QR codes, played inside or close to building (within wifi umbrella)
- Mountaintop Meltdown! Uses GPS triggers (and one QR code), played in the open area between Iacocca and Building C. Requires cellular data package (since wifi doesn't reach)
Our guru for these (and other activities) is Julie Oltman: http://julieoltman.com/projects-games/