Note: Per Sherri Yerk-Zwickl this group was disbanded - Rose Anne Martinuzzi, IT Project Manager will develop, implement, and maintain the Software Acquisition Process
This working group was formed to identify and recommend a plan for:
1) Tracking currently existing software and devices that are used by the Lehigh community for administrative purposes
2) Initiating a process that will be used to guide a staff member in procuring software and/or devices that will be used to conduct university business
1) Tracking of software and devices is underway using a Google spreadsheet available at: https://docs.google.com/a/lehigh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1U5Gh3fwdOh9IwE2gp8pkmxNgHZQGwl-H-ycwb9esZzM/edit?usp=sharing
The group recommends the acquisition of a software asset management tool designed for tracking applications and devices in the future.
2) A process has been developed that will guide users through the steps of acquiring information technology solutions. That process is documented in a process flowchart available on the resources page.
3) The group completed their work summer 2016 and the process is being rolled out across the Lehigh community.
Sherri Yerk-Zwickl, Chair, LTS
Jane Altemos, Purchasing
Keith Hartranft, Information Security - LTS
Kathy Miller, Controller's Office
Jennifer O'Brien-Knotts, Provost's Office
Manny Pena, Enterprise Systems Implementation - LTS
Christy Roysdon, Library Collections - LTS
Robert Siegfried, Finance and Administration Systems
Pamela Steigerwalt, Administrative Services Group - LTS
Charles Thomasset, Advancement
Rose Anne Martinuzzi, Project Management, LTS
Minutes are available at: Information Technology Acquisition Meeting Minutes