In January, 2023, Ryan Bradley joined Lehigh University as the Director of Research Computing. He is looking forward to supporting students and researchers across the University in their efforts to use computing to support their work. Send him a message at firstname.lastname@example.org If you'd like to discuss the ways that computing can propel your teaching and research.
The Research Computing group enables Lehigh Faculty, Researchers and Scholars to achieve their goals by providing various computational resources; hardware, software, and storage; consulting and training.
- system administration and support for Lehigh's HPC clusters,
- assist with budgeting, and purchase of faculty buy-in or Condo Program,
- data management services including storing and sharing data,
- installation of software applications on HPC clusters,
- education and training programs to facilitate use of HPC resources and general scientific computing needs, and
- consultation and support for code development and visualization.
- Serial: Jobs that consume only 1 cpu.
- Single: Parallel jobs that consume more than 1 cpu but only 1 node.
- Multi: Parallel jobs that consume more than 1 node.
Important note: If you are a researcher with data that is subject to Export Control Regulations AND you are storing that data on Lehigh's High Performance Computing systems, or research storage systems, you must contact the Office of the General Counsel (email@example.com or 610-758-3572) to discuss whether you may need an Export Control License prior to using Lehigh's Research Computing Services.