Lehigh is part of a Beta program for Google's Course Kit which allows you to review and grade google files from within Course Site.
The Course Kit assignment tool enables you to accept any google drive file type submissions, annotate, provide richer feedback using comment banks, promote collaboration, and give a grade that is associated with your course site grade book.
PLEASE NOTE: You and your students must use your Lehigh Google Account for course kit to work properly and you should only sign into one google account instance at a time in your browser.
- How to add a Course Kit Assignment to Course Site
- How to add Comments to a Course Kit assignment
- How to give a grade in Course Kit
- How to add another grader to your Course Kit assignments
- How does Course Kit work for a student?
- Peer Review Workflow
- Trouble Shooting
- Google File Embed Tool
Google wants your feedback!
If you have an issue, please Click on the "help and feedback button"found in multiple locations on the course kit windows.
Additional Help Materials:
Recorded Meeting (10/11/18) Explaining the Basics of Course Kit from Google Developers