Mac users can save passwords for various services and websites in the Mac Keychain. Sometimes when users change their Lehigh password they do not receive a prompt to enter the new one for a particular site or service. It may be necessary to manually remove a saved password so that you can trigger a new password prompt.
We'll use Lehigh wireless as an example here, but you can use the same instructions to remove a saved password from any site or service in your Keychain.
1. Open the Mac Keychain by clicking on your desktop (to activate the Finder), and then under the 'Go' menu, select Utilities.
In the Utilities window, double-click Keychain Access.
2. In Keychain Access, select the Passwords category on the left to review the list of sites and services for which you've saved a password. It may help to limit results to lehigh in the Search box (upper right corner).
Find lehigh in the list and select it. This is the name of the wireless network and will be listed as kind: 802.1X Password.
3. Right-click lehigh, then left-click Delete "lehigh".
4. Click Delete when prompted.
5. Click the wireless icon in the menu bar, then click Turn Wi-Fi Off.
6. Click the wireless icon in the menu bar, then click Turn Wi-Fi On.
7. Click the wireless icon in the menu bar, then click the lehigh network.
8. You should now get a prompt to login to Lehigh wireless with your User ID and new password.
Click Join to complete.