Below are instructions for configuring wireless settings for the Lehigh network on Macs running Mac OS X Lion (10.7.x) and newer. In order to successfully complete configuration you need to be in a location that provides a Lehigh wireless signal. Steps 1-4 cover establishing a connection to Lehigh wireless. If you run into problems and the troubleshooting steps do not resolve your issue, please contact the LTS Help Desk in person in the EWFM library or by phone at 610.758.HELP(4357).
1. Click the AirPort status icon on the menu bar at the top-right corner of your screen and select lehigh.
2. When prompted, enter your Lehigh username (abc123) and password into their respective fields and click Join.
3. When the Verify Certificate window appears:
- Click 'Show Certificate' to reveal certificate details.
- Make sure that Always trust... is checked.
- Click Continue.
4. When prompted, enter your Mac username and password, then click Update Settings.
5. Click the Airport Status icon in the menu bar again.
You should now see a check mark next to 'lehigh'.
If you're unable to view web pages, continue to further instructions in 'Troubleshooting macOS Wireless'.