This procedure downloads and installs the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, which is necessary for off-campus access to Lehigh resources.
1. Go to the App Store and search for Cisco Anyconnect. Sign on to your Apple ID when prompted. Tap Get to download the app.
2. Once it's installed, tap the icon to start the program.
3. When asked, click 'OK' to approve extending the built-in VPN client with Cisco AnyConnect.
4. In the AnyConnect Window, tap 'Connections' to enter a new VPN server name.
5. Enter 'Lehigh VPN' in the 'Description' field, enter 'vpn.lehigh.edu' in the 'Server Address' field, and click 'Save'.
6. To activate the connection, tap the slider next to 'AnyConnect VPN'.
7. Set 'Group' to 'Library/International' only if you're connecting to access a library database or are using an unsecured public wifi connection. Leave the default 'General Access' for any other situation.
8. Finally, enter your Lehigh username and password, and click 'Login'.
9. An icon will appear in the status bar, indicating the VPN connection. To disconnect, tap the icon, and tap the AnyConnect VPN slider again.