Follow these instructions to download and use the Office 365 apps for your iPhone or iPad.
The Microsoft Office 365 apps enables you to view, edit, and share Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents as well as create Word and Excel Documents. Requires iOS 7.0 or later, and are compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The apps are optimized for iPhone 5.
- On your computer, go to the Apple App Store, search for Microsoft 365, and download the apps. You can choose to download one or all (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- After the app downloads, open it from your device.
- If you have an Office 365 account, enter your Lehigh email address and password. If you do not have an Office 365 account, you can view Excel files on your device.
- When you log in to Office 365, you immediately have access to your Lehigh OneDrive account.
- Tap to open an existing file or create a new one.