Follow the steps below to configure your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) to access your Lehigh Google Calendar. Click on images to enlarge.
1. On your iOS device, tap the 'Settings' icon.
2. Scroll down, and tap on 'Passwords and Accounts'
3. Under 'Accounts', Tap on 'Add account'
4. Tap 'Google'
5. In the username blank, enter your complete Lehigh email address. (with the "@lehigh.edu"), and tap 'Next'.
6. Enter your Lehigh username (not email address) and password.
7. Now, specify which services you want to sync from that account, by tapping the slider buttons along the right side. In the example, only 'Calendars' is turned on.
Finally, tap 'Save' in the upper right to complete the setup.