Site Creation Tools
No HTML/web coding needed
- WordPress: LTS partners with CampusPress to provide access to WordPress for faculty, staff and students at wordpress.lehigh.edu for code-free website creation. Use this secure, LTS-managed WordPress site for personal blogs, projects, CVs, and also for group collaborations.
- Google Sites: Lehigh's G Suite subscription includes Google Sites, a quick, code-free tool for building websites from templates.
Experienced Web authors
- Lehigh's "classic" or legacy web server: If you are experienced with HTML coding, FTP access is available for 'static' sites at www.lehigh.edu.
Departmental or Special Project web sites
- LTS's Web and Mobile Services Team creates and administers websites with the Drupal Content Management System. To request a consultation go to lehigh.edu/help, select Submit a ticket, and Web Development to start a request.
Web Infrastructure Tools and Info
- Go links – a short-naming / forwarding service for any web URL is available to provide easy-to-remember URLs.
Web Q&As and how-tos