- Zoom -- Ideal for international Lehigh meetings with varied bandwidths. Screen sharing and interactive tools available.
- Google Meet -- Ideal for internal Lehigh meetings with good bandwidth and no recording required. No meeting time limit. 50 Max participants. Integrated with Google Calendar.
- Panopto Live Streaming -- For large lecture classes that do not require two-way interaction, Panopto has a live webcast feature that can be used to host a real-time online lecture remotely which can also be recorded and shared.
- Hosting video conferences often requires add-on hardware for your computer, such as a camera or microphone.
- Web conferencing kits can be borrowed from the digital media studio.
- For assistance with larger group video meetings in classroom context, please submit a help ticket.