Video and Audio can easily up Uploaded and Shared from Panopto
You may already have recordings you'd like to share OR you may choose to create video or media files without the Panopto recorder such as zoom recordings. Any audio and video files can be upload and shared from Panopto. This is particularly useful for both faculty and students who may choose to make recordings on their mobile devices and or in the DIY studio.
Faculty: When you provision your course for Panopto, students will automatically have access to any materials you upload to your Panopto course folder in the completed recordings.
- Faculty can Log into Panopto from provisioned course from the course settings link in your Panopto Block
- or anyone can open go.lehigh.edu/panopto
- Verify that you are in the correct folder or navigate to the correct folder
Faculty: If you don't see your course folder, here is how to Provision your course
3. Click on the Create button
4. Choose upload and follow the prompts
You may want to add your ZOOM recordings to your Panopto Folder for your course.