- To update your campus phone information (your name, building location, phone number) in the Lehigh directory:
- If you are using a VoIP phone, Click 'submit a help request' below and select 'Telecommunications & Network Infrastructure'. Describe the change you are requesting.
- If you are using the legacy phone system, contact the Payroll Office at email@example.com.
- Cisco VOIP phones (Unified Communications System): We have descriptions and setup instructions on the LTS site.
- Phone conferencing options now include Zoom.
You must have a computer with a camera and a mic to host a video call. Web conferencing kits can be borrowed from the digital media studio. For larger group video meetings in classroom context, please submit a help ticket.
Zoom web conferencing
Ideal for international Lehigh meetings with varied bandwidths. Generally better for smaller groups (can accommodate very large groups) requiring screen sharing and interactive educational lessons.
For large lecture classes that do not require two-way interaction, Panopto has a live webcast feature that can be used to host a real-time online lecture remotely which can also be recorded and shared.
Ideal for internal Lehigh meetings with good bandwidth and no recording required. No meeting time limit. 50 Max participants. Integrated with Google Calendar.
Please note: There are many other video conferencing tools available and you may choose to use others. The tools above are suggestions and supported at Lehigh.
Campus Cisco Unity phones
Cisco Unity Voicemail Guide (includes accessing voice mail on or off campus)