- To update your campus phone information (your name, building location, phone number) in the Lehigh directory:
- If you are using a VoIP phone, Click 'submit a help request' below and select 'Telecommunications & Network Infrastructure'. Describe the change you are requesting.
- If you are using the legacy phone system, contact the Payroll Office at email@example.com.
- Cisco VOIP phones (Unified Communications System): We have descriptions and setup instructions on the LTS site.
- Phone conferencing options now include Zoom.
You must have a computer with a camera and a mic to host a video call. Web conferencing kits can be borrowed from the digital media studio. For larger group video meetings in classroom context, please submit a help ticket.
Ideal for internal Lehigh meetings with good bandwidth and no recording required. No meeting time limit. 50 Max participants. Integrated with Google Calendar.
Zoom Guide web conferencing
Ideal for international Lehigh meetings with recordings required and varied bandwidths. 100 Max participants but can request more. Generally better for screen sharing and interactive educational lessons. Pro account required for meetings longer than 40 minutes or cloud recording and limited to those who require pro license.
Please note: There are many other video conferencing tools available and you may choose to use others. The tools above are suggestions and supported at Lehigh.
Campus Cisco Unity phones
Cisco Unity Voicemail Guide (includes accessing voice mail on or off campus)