- To update your campus phone information (your name, building location, phone number) in the Lehigh directory:
- If you are using a VoIP phone, Click 'submit a help request' below and select 'Telecommunications & Network Infrastructure'. Describe the change you are requesting.
- If you are using the legacy phone system, contact the Payroll Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cisco VOIP phones (Unified Communications System): We have descriptions and setup instructions on the LTS site.
- Phone conferencing options now include Zoom. See Getting Started with Zoom and Using Zoom for Voice Calls.
Cisco User Guides
- Quick Start Cisco VoIP Telephone Guides
- Cisco Unity Voicemail Guide (includes accessing voice mail on or off campus)
- Campus Cisco Phone System
- Classroom Phone Announcement System
- Directories and Information
- Disability Accomodation
- Student Telephones and Lines
- Telephone Etiquette
- Wireless Phones and Service