Students and staff who have wireless devices (such as smart TVs, Apple TVs, XBoxes, Playstations, Roku, etc.) that are unable to connect to the secure "lehigh" wireless network can get a connection thru a special wireless network called "luna."
- Consult the luna device compatibility list to find out what devices are likely to work on LUNA.
- Instructions: Connect your Device to LUNA.
Having trouble with luna?
Not every device will be able to connect and be fully functional on luna.
- Generally, smart TVs and game consoles will work the best.
- Apple TV will only be partially functional.
- Devices like Google Chromecast and wireless printers will not work at all.
- Consult the LUNA Device Compatibility list for more information.