Students and staff who have wireless devices (such as smart TVs, Apple TVs, XBoxes, Playstations, Roku, etc.) that are unable to connect to the secure "lehigh" wireless network can get a connection thru a special wireless network called "luna."
- Consult the luna device compatibility list to find out what devices are likely to work on LUNA.
- See instructions for using luna.
Having trouble with luna?
Not every device will be able to connect and be fully functional on luna.
- Check our troubleshooting guide for more information
- Generally, smart TVs and game consoles will work the best.
- Apple TV will only be partially functional.
- Devices like Google Chromecast and wireless printers will not work at all.
- Consult the LUNA Device Compatibility list for more information.
LTS will offer "best effort" support, but we can only provide limited assistance with troubleshooting problems with using your device on luna.