Some reasons you may want or need to sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop (CCDA) application include:
- You are not signed into your LTS-managed Adobe Account, and not able to install the applications you are entitled to.
- You are moving to another computer, or sharing a computer with someone else who has their own subscription or license.
- As part of a troubleshooting process.
Signing out will not break any installations, and will not require uninstallation or reinstallation. All it does is remove the authorization to run licensed applications (ex. Acrobat DC, Photoshop, etc). And, conversely, signing in will authorize the installation and running of all licenses that that user is entitled to.
If you do not already have Creative Cloud desktop app installed on your computer, these instructions do not apply. (Please see Creative Cloud License & Install Troubleshooting.)
All of the following steps only occur within the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- Launch the Creative Cloud application
- Click on the Account
- Done! You will be returned to the Sign In window.
- If you are changing accounts please continue to Sign in with Creative Cloud.