ProctorU is an online proctoring service that allows students and test takers to take exams from any comfortable location. Our service connects you to a real person who you can see and hear. This person will walk you through the exam process and help you if you run into any problems. Appointments to have your exam proctored are available seven days a week. Simply sign up, make an appointment, and return to our site at the time of your exam. You will be connected with a live person from one of our proctoring centers.
If you are interested in using ProctorU, please contact the Instructional Technology team firstname.lastname@example.org get started.
Technical Requirements for Students: http://www.proctoru.com/tech.php
- If you have any questions, feel free to look at our FAQ section.
- Please visit www.proctoru.com/testitout to check your equipment before logging in.
- Be sure you are in a well-lit, quiet and private room. The lighting of your room must be daylight quality, and overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is not possible, please make sure that your light source is not directly behind you because it will make it difficult for your proctor to see you.
- Please have your photo ID ready.
- Please bring a reflective surface such as a mirror. This is so you can show the edges of your monitor to your proctor.
- Please make sure to close out all programs, applications, and websites that do not pertain to the exam.