Students: LTS Computing Site Printers
Networked printers are available in many classrooms and labs. These printers use the PaperCut system (a project of the office of sustainability and LTS), and are all connected through LTS's main network print server, queue1.cc.lehigh.edu. All Lehigh users can send jobs to those printers using the following methods:
- Direct from Windows or macOS (at the computing sites)
- From PaperCut Mobility printing,
- From PaperCut webprint (limited to printing PDFs, MS Office files, and image files) and
- Via email with the PaperCut mail gateway.
In every case, you will need to log into PaperCut with your Lehigh account (it's automatic at LTS Computing Sites), which manages printer usage.
Faculty/Staff: Departmental Network Printers
Most departmental printers can be installed from https://www.lehigh.edu/printers. Others are found on the printers.cc.lehigh.edu/install server. See 'Find the Network Name of a Printer on the Lehigh LAN'. Access to network printers is controlled by the owning department. Faculty and staff should contact their department coordinator, contact the LTS Help Desk, or submit a request for help for any clarification or assistance.
Custom Printing Services
For specialized printing requests, such as flyers, posters, banners, and promotional materials, Printing and Mailing Services has an order page. The Copy Center in the basement of the Rauch Business Center does copies and color printing. The Mail Center does specialized copying as well as handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Printing FAQ
- Alternate printing options while the Lehigh Libraries are temporarily closed
- LTS Printers
- Securing your Printer.
- Tips and Resources for Responsible Printing
- Printing: Find the Network Name of a Printer on the Lehigh LAN