Course Kit doesn’t currently have a peer review tool. However, you can create a peer review workflow by:
- Ask your students to start their assignments in Google Docs.
- Tell students to share their files with their peer reviewer.
- The peer reviewer leaves margin comments and suggestions in the Doc.
- Students then turn in their assignments, leaving in the peer’s comments and suggestions.
- Grade the assignments. Optionally, you can record a separate peer reviewer grade in a parallel gradebook column in your learning management system.