Using the web interface for accessing Lehigh OneDrive, you can quickly restore deleted files and folders using the instructions below. NOTE: Deleted items go into the recycle bin where they stay until they are automatically removed 90 days later.
1. Inside your Lehigh Office 365 account, click on the Settings icon (looks like a gear) in the top-right corner of the screen and choose Site settings from the dropdown.
2. Under Site Collection Administrators, click Recycle bin.
3. The contents of your recycle bin will be shown. Click in the checkbox next to the item or items you want to recover.
Then, click 'Restore Selection'.
4. You will be asked if you are sure you wish to restore the items. Click OK to move the file(s) from the recycle bin to your OneDrive document library.
5. Click OneDrive on the top blue bar to return to your document library.